Find Your Legislator

The government affairs staff at HBAK may ask that you contact your legislator to discuss issues relating to the housing industry.

You may leave a message for your legislator by calling (800) 372-7181. During the legislative session, you may also call (502) 564-8100 and ask to speak with your legislator. 

If you would like additional contact information for your legislator, or to locate your legislative district, visit the Whos My Legislator website.